Friday, August 29, 2008

..........

29th August... Yesterday it was 28th and it was my dad's b.d... So exicited we held a nice dinner for him and wished the great b.d.. Daddy I do love you and I wish you the success, wealthy, healthy and happiness cos if he has all of those, means i have too (her daughter) lolz hahaha... But today is also ur b.d.. I got an early morning msg... U told me u ald got the early morning gift which the dog barking in front of your room a whole night and u couldn't sleep.. My god! To refund it back, I wanna treat you a b.f... I even asked the car from sister and I do feel I made her disappointed cos she also needs the car, sorry sist... But then you dont need it... So disappointed... My fresh face become a sad one :( Anyhow.. Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

No comments: